With some help (Thank you Dave for your help – I really appreciate it), we were able to assess the diamonds and they are playable and it is only drizzling at the moment (9:44am).
Please report to your games starting from 11:30am onwards.
The earlier games (9:15 and 10:30) are still cancelled.
If needed, the umpires will make a final decision.
I will continue to monitor the situation.
The next bank of games that will be up for a decision will be the 2pm and 3:15pm games.
I will not post up until at least 12:30pm if those games are cancelled so if it’s not up here, please plan to report to the field.