FALL BALL 2019 RULES:
UPDATED INFORMATION IN BOLD:
The Fall Ball 2019 Season is coming!
Games may start as early as August 18 and conclude October 5/6 weekend at Softball City.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 14 Regular Season Games (2-games per night or weekend daytime per team will be scheduled)
- 2 Playoff Games Guaranteed
- 7 and 3 format
- Regular season games held at fields primarily in Burnaby (Squint Lake and Burnaby North)
- Playoffs held at Softball City on October 5th or 6th depending on division
- Multiple divisions, anticipated that games will be on set nights.
- SPN Umpires
- SPN Insurance
- Game balls
- Lineup Cards
- Quality League Prizing and SPN prizing
- Use of field equipment (accessed at each diamond)
- Access to retail savings program to save you money on food, clothing and other goods (exclusive to all VCS members)
Divisions of play and nights will be determined shortly but we anticipate:
- D-Division / E-Division to play mostly on Sundays
- All other Divisions will mostly likely be weekday with most set on two common evenings per week. (ie/ Mon/Wed or Tue/Thurs). Fridays are also in the mix. We will do our best to keep the games consistent week by week. It is a short season and it depends on field availability.
- Weekday game times will be any of the following 6:25pm, 7:40pm, 8:55pm.
- Weekend games will start at early as 9:00am with the latest games likely starting at 3:30pm.
Cost per team is: $1,525.00 including GST
To secure your spot, please email Jason Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your registration. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be required by July 26.
Remaining balance of fees due August 9th.
A MANDATORY LEAGUE MEETING is tentatively set for August 12th where all gear is handed out to teams.